Sunday, June 28, 2020

Does ghost blogging hurt E-A-T ?

Hey guys

I’m really confused. Would you help me out please? Some SEO experts say that when you’re starting out a blog, make sure you have only one author. This is the way you can make sure you won’t hurt Google’s E-A-T.

If this is correct, then how can I hire authors for my blog? Even if I hire ghost bloggers, and publish 5 articles a day, won’t google think how is that possible for one human being to publish 5 articles a day by himself? So I’m guessing google would notice that I have hired ghost bloggers. Is there a way to get around this? And how to other authoritative blogs publish lots of articles everyday without hurting their E-A-T ?

Thank you so much for your help

submitted by /u/pouyaphad
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhl28v/does_ghost_blogging_hurt_eat/>

No comments:

Post a Comment