Friday, June 26, 2020

Same keyword for two different landing pages? Will Google downgrade my page for that?

So I am currently trying to optimize my page and now i've run in to a problem.

My domain name and my product/service share the same name - therefore my frontpage keyword is focusing on this word. Then on my "services" page which is basically all about the same "habit breaking" (in danish) it would make sense to describe more detailed how i help organizastions with habit breaking.

This leads me to use the same focus key word for two different pages on the same domain. Now is that a SEO problem? Would it be better to use other words or is it okay?

Pardon my english.

submitted by /u/GizmoDKK
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hg56mf/same_keyword_for_two_different_landing_pages_will/>

No comments:

Post a Comment