Sunday, June 28, 2020

How Long Would You Spend Researching Each Keyword For A Blog?

How much time would you say is appropriate or overkill to look for keywords to write blog posts around. I have a new blog and I'm trying to figure out if I'm overkilling the keyword research.

When I look 1 hr and might find only 1 keyword that has a few hundred searches with competitors whose DA/PA is under 25 ish and serp where the blog posts on the first page of serp don't all answer the question I have searched.

Most seo tools will show a low difficulty score for a keyword but when you look at the serp breakdown most sites have high DA/PA and answer the question that I have searched.

submitted by /u/142562718
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhjgyv/how_long_would_you_spend_researching_each_keyword/>

No comments:

Post a Comment