Sunday, June 28, 2020

Why is my site not at the top with no other keyword competition.

I have a website I helped build with square space, and the title is New Providence Our Community For All. I have submitted the page to be indexed and google still posts an old meta description that I changed in square space for the home page, and my page is not on first two pages. I have h1 tags with my site title. My site title as the title for the search (blue google text title of site in search engine) and multiple pages of What I thought were relevant content. Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/pooryounggrandson
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhrcf6/why_is_my_site_not_at_the_top_with_no_other/>

No comments:

Post a Comment