Sunday, June 28, 2020

I really don't understand why some websites with copyrighted content are showing on top of google search results ?

Hi guys,

I'm not a competitor, I'm a simple blogger who spent some time reading about the To do and Not to do to get your website ranked on top of search results

And obviously using copyrighted content in an illegal way isn't in the To do list, and yet, somehow I find websites (ex. Free Movies websites - streaming and download, where u can find the latest movies of 2020 five hours after they were released officially somewhere) showing on top of the search.

What the hell is going on ? Why aren't rules applied to everyone ? Is this a jungle or am I missing something ???

submitted by /u/KnowledgeCastle
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hheebd/i_really_dont_understand_why_some_websites_with/>

No comments:

Post a Comment