Monday, June 29, 2020

Migrated a blog from Blogspot and don't know what to do with landing page

I am fairly new to SEO and trying to figure out the best way forward. I recently migrated my Blogspot page (a niche content site) and used the equivalent of 301 forwarding. However, Blogspot's home page was just a page full of posts. I put in minimal effort to use the new landing page to provide links and brief summaries to direct visitors. However, because the landing page has a higher PA, it sometimes outranks the more important pages for keywords.

Any ideas for how I can capitalize on a higher PA landing page? I'm considering giving the page unique content, but I also hope that I wouldn't lose significantly on those keywords that are currently driving traffic. Any thoughts? Thanks.

submitted by /u/UnoVariations
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hih6cr/migrated_a_blog_from_blogspot_and_dont_know_what/>

No comments:

Post a Comment