Friday, August 28, 2020

Any SEO freelancers able to offer advice to a newbie?

I was wondering how any freelancers got their SEO/PPC gigs? So, long story short I am looking to build up some freelance SEO work alongside my full-time SEO/PPC job.. long term goal is to expand it to a small team and get enough projects to set-up full time. However, I do not know how to lead gen at all... Maybe I don't have the sales gift or I'm looking for clients in the wrong places but Upwork hasn't been successful (and it's very pay to play).

I get amazing results for clients in work, and they don't have a complaint with the process - it's great. It has given me confidence to go freelance... But any briefs sent on Upwork don't seem to get taken.

What are your secrets to gain clients ? Do you trade as an 'agency' or as yourself?

submitted by /u/notyourname584
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ii5085/any_seo_freelancers_able_to_offer_advice_to_a/>

No comments:

Post a Comment