Saturday, August 29, 2020

Weird Update by google I guess. I'm ranking at the top

Just thought I'd share this with you. A very interesting experience.

Background: My site is exactly a month old and we post thrice a week. No backlinks and no special attempt at keyword research or SEO. But articles are highly knowledgeable.

Yesterday, I was ranking on the 4th page for my own site name. That too an article was ranking, not the actual site. And today suddenly I'm ranking on the top of the SERP's. I'm just awestruck.

I have a friend from reddit whose site was also on 40th position till yesterday but today ranks at 3rd position below his own facebook page at the 1st and 2nd position.

One of our articles also got a featured snippet.

I'm jumping!

Any of you had the same experience??

submitted by /u/theawesomepeter
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/iivmo5/weird_update_by_google_i_guess_im_ranking_at_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment