Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Newsletter - Should it stay or should it go?

No newsletter I have gotten survived my long term attention. I quickly look for unsubscribe in it. In fact, I put "unsubscribe" as a filter in my email program to remove everything that has it.

Now, every online marketing expert recommends to create an email list, lead, to send newsletters to.

Many people do that.

Given how I treated newsletters, I have a hard time believing it benefits my brand and justifies the effort.

If you had the same initial thoughts, what changed your mind. Or what confirmed you to stay away from email lists?

submitted by /u/NikolausNordmann
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ijdt5r/the_newsletter_should_it_stay_or_should_it_go/>

No comments:

Post a Comment