Sunday, August 30, 2020

Too late to blog on website?

So I have an education recruitment website for students wanting to apply abroad. It is up an running for two years with moderately low traffic.

I want to make the site now an authority on information for new students travelling abroad, with blog posts. Is it too late for Google to rank my site well? I plan on commiting to good content regularly updated, but I think I heard it said that if I don't put most of the blogs up on my site within 3 months, it wouldn't rank well with Google's algorithm.

If this is the case, what if I moved domains, so my website got pulled down and moved somewhere else. Would that be seen as a fresh site with Google?

Final question. How does Google know that a domain name is a new site. For example I have hello.com for five years and it's a junk site. I don't renew th domain and someone else buys th same. They use the name to make a great site. Would my bad reputation from hello.com transfer to the new owner or not? Thanks guys

submitted by /u/DeeDee1234567
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ijank8/too_late_to_blog_on_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment