Monday, August 31, 2020

Using Same SEO Techniques With Wildly Different Results

Morning all

I'm a wedding photographer in the UK and have been hitting SEO pretty hard over the last 5 months, seeing as I've had no work.

Most SEO work is spent optimising blog posts for different wedding venues all over the country. I use the same SEO techniques for every one of my blog posts (keywords, alt tags, title tags, inbound/outbound links, etc etc) but have noticed that while some posts are showing on page 1, others aren't even in the top 20 pages.

I know that some venues will be more popular and it'll be harder to rank higher for these keywords, but some of the posts that are ranking high, are still popular venues.

Does anyone have advice for when your SEO strategy works for some posts, but not for others? I've kinda hit a wall when it comes to trying to get some of these posts to rank better. Can't think of anything else to try.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/chrisseddon
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ijved5/using_same_seo_techniques_with_wildly_different/>

No comments:

Post a Comment