Monday, August 31, 2020

Whats your thoughts on AI generated blog content?

I own a few blog sites that I use for backlinks for my SEO clients.

My current method of getting content writers and editors to write, proof read, and post works well but it does take time and obviously you need to pay everyone involved.

As a test I made 5 demo sites and used an AI content writer on each of them. I then compared the results to articles my staff had written and they only slightly under performed.

The blogs themselves lacked some technical information which my editors could put in but overall they made sense and were informative.

Most are ranking well on Google and are giving good domain authority back links.

I was almost scarily surprised at how easy it was and how good the results were. I am still sticking to the traditional method for now but when I can click a button and have 20 articles written for me, I can just pay someone to proof read them which cuts the cost and time down by 90%.

Is anyone else considering getting AI generators to write the content for blog sites?

It feels very wrong and unethical so I am hesitant but do you think this is going to be the new normal? If people start auto generating hundreds of articles a week it will be near impossible to keep up with manual work and these AI blogs will take over the front page. Will Google ever have a way to catch these? I ran the blogs through unique content testers and none of them got flagged for duplicate/stolen content

submitted by /u/watchspaceman
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ik9nyp/whats_your_thoughts_on_ai_generated_blog_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment