Thursday, August 27, 2020

Concerns about Keyword stuffing

I'm trying to learn SEO and am currently doing so by helping a friend rework their product pages on their company website to help them be more search engine friendly using SEMrush primarily. The company makes products for architectural and construction industry. The problem I'm encountering is writing all of the content I need without using the name of the product over and over again. I'm afraid that google will interpret this as keyword stuffing. For instance, for the page on gates, gate is not my targeted keyword per say--a couple of more specific and descriptive phrases are, but they have the word gate in them. But it's really hard not to have the word gate in almost every sentence because literally all I'm doing is describing gates and the different features of gates and gate options. Do I need to be overly concerned? I have the word gate 16 times in like 525 words of copy.

submitted by /u/EveryCustard
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ihx3q1/concerns_about_keyword_stuffing/>

No comments:

Post a Comment