Saturday, August 29, 2020

Trying to rank in 2 areas - create 2 separate GMB profiles for the same business?

I have a google my business question. So I have a service business that services multiple towns in the same (one) county. Currently on my GMB profile it has the names of the areas that I service. But... Should I create a totally seperate GMB profile for the other town so I rank highly in both locations? What I mean is... change my current (and only) GMB profile from

SWM43’s Window & Pressure Cleaning

To:

SWM43’s Window & Pressure Cleaning - Jonesville, NY

And then create another GMB profile

SWM43’s Window & Pressure Cleaning - Jacksonville, NY

Or do I need a physical location for both areas?

submitted by /u/swm43
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ij4340/trying_to_rank_in_2_areas_create_2_separate_gmb/>

No comments:

Post a Comment