Saturday, August 29, 2020

Need Advice to Beat my Work!!

Long story short. I work for a car dealership. They have given all the internet leads to one salesmen and all of the other salespeople have voice how unfair it is and the dealership thinks it’s funny that he sells 7 times as many cars. Anyways I actually run a videographer and photography business on the side and created my own website for a few of me and the sales people. They think it’s funny that I believe I can steal the leads back. What’s the best way to get in front of them on google. I put the dealership name in the website I built thinking that would help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/tdnk11
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/iix57t/need_advice_to_beat_my_work/>

No comments:

Post a Comment