Friday, August 28, 2020

DAMN! Man, two weeks into SEO optimization and I am still unraveling strategy

I just wanted to happily vent (or unhappily?) I am thoroughly enjoying the competition on trying to break into a well established market (#1 ranking is paying something like $22k in ad traffic according to SEMRush) but damn does the work never end? I am 6 weeks into my startup and have barley reached 50 views a day and I am fighting tooth and nail to make it into the top 50 it seems at the moment.

anyways, all is good. Just needed to take a breath of fresh air before diving back in to keyword generation...

submitted by /u/PLCExchange
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ii8oxt/damn_man_two_weeks_into_seo_optimization_and_i_am/>

No comments:

Post a Comment