Friday, August 28, 2020

Why does my Woocommerce site index/rank locally so much faster than my Shopify one?

Same product, same search query, two different types of local retailers (woocommerce site is wholesale, shopify is B2C online and in store (7 locations)).

I noticed my woocommerce wholesale GMB gets indexed and ranked extraordinarily fast on the 3 pack for new product searches, while the shopify B2C site takes weeks/months for any of the retails to appear. I don't have an issue ranking the shopify site for online B2C serp for these products, so it's frustrating not seeing them on the 3 pack.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/grindingallday1289
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ii7uzo/why_does_my_woocommerce_site_indexrank_locally_so/>

No comments:

Post a Comment