Friday, August 28, 2020

When using web 2.0 sites is it best to link all of them together and have the main one link to your own site or is having them all pointing to your main site okay?

Which is better?

Sorry the editor lost the format.

Example 1

my site

(Links) 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

(Web 2.0) article article article article article article article

Example 2

my site

(Link) 8

(web 2.0) main article

(Links) 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

(Web 2.0) article article article article article article article (then link all of these together)

Also if you do link all of these articles together then how many of the other articles do you link to? Like one and the main or more?

What do you think?

Thoughts...

I've been doing the first one, but been doing some more research and it seems like the second one is better. I realized I have 50 articles on Medium and wonder if I would be best served by doing the second way, however I also wonder if I will lose something by doing it this way.

I get very litttle traffic from Medium actually and the same with Youtube despite having 2 million channel views. IDK what's best just asking for input. Thanks.

submitted by /u/1rub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ii7729/when_using_web_20_sites_is_it_best_to_link_all_of/>

No comments:

Post a Comment