Friday, August 28, 2020

Should I optimize keywords locally or generically?

This is something I've heard mixed things about. I work in a niche field in the wedding industry. From what I've seen, the terms people probably use to find me are very local and location based. Because of this, these keywords are considered "low volume."

Would I be better off optimizing keywords to be LESS local? Our main keywords optimize towards "the name of our city + what we do." Would we be better off just optimizing for "what we do" and hope that this will have a positive impact on local people based on their location?

submitted by /u/PogueSquadron
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ii5huo/should_i_optimize_keywords_locally_or_generically/>

No comments:

Post a Comment