Monday, August 31, 2020

Internal Links SEO Question

Hey there!

just checked the google search console for links. And I got a little confused with my internal links. I read on a few pages that having 100 internal links on one site is considered a lot. Now it seems like I got 300+ internal links on some of my smaller pages with less than 100 words in them (like a testemonial). I looked at the links and I have no idea how they got there. I never put them there nor do I see them when i view the page. But they show up on the Search Console.

Is that normal? Can that damage my site authority or even count as spam?

submitted by /u/a_Fat_Kok
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ijxk00/internal_links_seo_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment