Saturday, August 29, 2020

User intent + word count in top 10 posts

Hey guys, I'm doing a review post and I was just curious what you all think about this subject.

I was taking a look over at my competition, and they are writing paragraph after paragraph of useless information for a DESK and they have 6k words in a low competition longtail.

I am almost done with mine and have done a better job (or at least IMO) in around 3000 words. Is my only hope ever to match the guy? The fact this guy wrote a research paper while recommending desks to people makes me think they're a bit out of touch, not to mention the formatting is awful.

submitted by /u/Justachillday
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/iiu1jp/user_intent_word_count_in_top_10_posts/>

No comments:

Post a Comment