Sunday, August 30, 2020

Searching for any SEO / Web development jobs asap

Hi Redditors.

I am a bit screwed up financically. I am trying to move out from my parents that put me in a black hole where Its hard to get away from.

I am searching for any possible job opportunity to help myself move out.

I am searching for a job where I could have atleast $15 hourly rate.

I am well experienced at Web Development and SEO. Been working for companies for 1 and half years working both SEO and Web Development.

I have understanding and practice with keyword reaearch, competitor analysis, content strategies, link building and many more.

I have experience building high performance React websites. I can get around 90/100 speed score, everything is optimized and ready for SEO.

If someone knows for any opportunity, please let me know, I will appreciate it alot.

Thanks, Leonardo

submitted by /u/leogrego123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ije8wi/searching_for_any_seo_web_development_jobs_asap/>

No comments:

Post a Comment