Thursday, August 27, 2020

Help with BuzzStream please

I'm currently doing outreach for a client and the tool says that I've reached my daily limit, even though I haven't yet. I counted. I have 2 normal gmail accounts connected to it. My daily limit currently is 100 because apparently that's the gmail daily limit.

When I try to send an email through BuzzStream, I get a message telling me I've reached my daily limit, and then the send button is replaced with a "send on Aug 29".

I'm 100% sure that I haven't reached my daily limit yet because I counted in my gmail inbox and I only even send 50 emails/day. Please help. Ty

submitted by /u/hoac1231
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ihj1lc/help_with_buzzstream_please/>

No comments:

Post a Comment