Friday, August 28, 2020

Making sense of SEMRush data? Resources?

I figure this might be easier than me posting every single question I'd ever have about SEMRush, but...I'm just having so much confusion making sense of some of this data. Is there any good resource I can use when I have some random questions making sense of some of this data?

For instance, I tried doing a domain overview of our site, and it's listing that we've had no organic traffic for quite some time. I know this can't be true, because we look at Search Console and Analytics every day. Is this because we don't generate traffic from keywords in their database? We're a small, niche operation. But I can't just bug Reddit every time I have a question.

I also see so many errors regarding broken pages on the site, but both http and https versions of the site work fine. And in addition to that, I see such a HUUUGE discrepancy of keyword volume from both versions of the site as well. Every day with our trial is a new issue that I'm worried is preventing our site from getting the kind of eyes it needs. It's like...no one is contacting us via Google. And it wasn't always that way. In July, we couldn't stop the traffic from coming in! And now it's virtually nonexistent.

Anyway, does anyone have any advice as to how to make sense of some of this information? I'm sure I can't just bug SEMRush whenever I have a question, but some of this data is making me think that we have a lot more work to do than I realized. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/PogueSquadron
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/iij6g8/making_sense_of_semrush_data_resources/>

No comments:

Post a Comment