Thursday, April 29, 2021

Getting Started

Hi all.

I'm trying to move out of my crappy retail job and do something with my life. Something that has always caught my eye is SEO.

My question is, where do I start?

I'm guessing I need a website to practice on? My problem with that is I don't have one and can't think of anything I could make that would be of any interest. I don't really have any interest big enough/knowledge about anything worth reading about to make a website about to practice on.

Any advice on how to learn, get into SEO or if I should make a website about something just to practice on would be great. Thank you.

submitted by /u/nDICE
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n1n9b8/getting_started/>

No comments:

Post a Comment