Monday, April 26, 2021

Need help with h1 and title.

Hello. Im new to this seo thing, Im actually rewriting all the page's of a website(first in french, then I'll have to translate) so its fit all google words requirement. I feel like I didn't understood the h1,h2 and h3 thing. Yoast on wordpress is telling me my article are not good... But I'm not sure what is wrong? I could use Ink, but it only works with english text. Can someone redirect me to something that could help me write my article okay, or just show me "template" of how it should look like? I already wrote 4 page I dont want to write more and realise at the end I have to start all over... Hope I dont cross any rule here!

submitted by /u/aranide
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mz0gnr/need_help_with_h1_and_title/>

No comments:

Post a Comment