Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How to handle NAP in citations with multiple locations?

I have a few locations now. I'm trying to elevate my Google Maps, since my organic positions are gaining progress, but not my Maps. I read that one factor that could help is having my NAP (name, addr, phone) accurately displayed everywhere. The issue is that I built a lot of citations on directory websites and other sites with my 1st location, and many of those sites only allow 1 location. Will this be an issue for Google recognizing my other 2 locations as legitimate and ranking me in Google Maps?

I'll add the locations to my website footer.

submitted by /u/thenuttyhazlenut
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n04tw8/how_to_handle_nap_in_citations_with_multiple/>

No comments:

Post a Comment