Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Why doesn't everyone uses Jetpack CDN?

Jetpack is a pretty popular plugin and I've seen that almost everyone uses it for some of its features. But I haven't seen many sites using the jetpack cdn. Why? When a cdn feature is provided for free then why not use it. Even I haven't seen any websites on wp vip using it.

I am currently using it just bcz my site is on a crappy shared hosting and it can't handle too much load or traffic. So I m using the jetpack cdn to cope up with the load on my website.

I want to hear your thoughts on this. And again why not use the jetpack image cdn?

submitted by /u/rishabhr19
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mzntii/why_doesnt_everyone_uses_jetpack_cdn/>

No comments:

Post a Comment