Monday, April 26, 2021

I want to practice SEO on my website, need some quick tips

So i have created a simple website, but now i have to make it go live.

I need a free hosting option and a free domain for practicing SEO, do you guys have any recommendations? There's quite a few options, but some are maybe worse than others so i thought i'd ask around here first.

For now, i'm thinking of using Freenom for a free domain and InfinityFree for free hosting, but i didn't start anything yet before seeing if anyone has any better suggestions.

I'm a total begginer so maybe what i described above makes no sense, but i hope it does.

submitted by /u/graxy98
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/myy796/i_want_to_practice_seo_on_my_website_need_some/>

No comments:

Post a Comment