Tuesday, April 27, 2021

What should I do when getting bot traffic?

Hi, I am running a technology blog where I write about programming language. Since the blog is relatively new I don't get any more than 50 organic traffic daily. I am still understanding and implementing SEO on the job.

Sometimes I am getting more than 300 or 500 organic traffic. So, I got suspicious and looked into Google Analytics. Under the Acquisition tab, I can see that "bottraffic113.xyz" . When I use this URL in the browser it gets redirected to "gammatraffic.com". Can you please guide will this be penalized by Google? If yes, please suggest how to block this.

submitted by /u/chetan-ambi
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n075v5/what_should_i_do_when_getting_bot_traffic/>

No comments:

Post a Comment