Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Google Ads preview vs Bright Local

I was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. I'm doing my own seo for my business, and I am trying to track how I rank locally. I have been using Bright Local Serp checker, isearchfrom and Google Ads preview for the first page (when applicable). Also tracking on Semrush daily.

I'm seeing different results... I rank first page for a specific keyword according to Bright Local, but if I check the Google Ads preview tool, I see different results. Which one should I deem reliable? I would say Google is the source so it should be the most relevant? Are all the other tools inaccurate then?

submitted by /u/thinksotoo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/mziluq/google_ads_preview_vs_bright_local/>

No comments:

Post a Comment