Monday, April 26, 2021

Selling Money Robot lifetime license for $200 (final price)

For anyone who does not know Money Robot is an excellent link-building tool that I have used for years to rank sites on Google.

I am no longer using it, would anyone be willing to buy it?

As a bonus, for absolutely free, I will also give you a 2Captcha account which has $10 on it. It automatically solves captchas when submitting to websites. Will save you a headache.

Only Paypal (goods or services), so we are both protected from scam :) Paypal buyer/seller protection extends to digital goods too like this one.

Price: $200 this is final.

Send me a message in the chat if you are interested.
Please only message me if you have the money and you are a real buyer. I've spent so much time on people who ask me a ton of questions and I spend a lot of time answering only for them to disappear afterward.

So, only real buyers, please.

submitted by /u/giorgi3092
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/myzo3g/selling_money_robot_lifetime_license_for_200/>

No comments:

Post a Comment