Thursday, April 29, 2021

Have Any of You Ranked Health Sites Recently? Is it Even Possible Post YMYL-EAT?

I've wanted to create a health/nutrition site for a long time and after my recent project is completed it's something I'd like to do.

However, with Google's EAT/YMYL update in 2018, I've been wondering if it is actually possible rank health-related sites nowadays?

Has it eased off? Can you even rank health-related website without being a conglomerate with a panel of PhD editors? I really have not been paying attention to this part of SEO in the past few years.

I have noticed Googles overall push towards a more corporate internet (where sites like Business Insider now rank for health queries and Home Living Magazines ranking for esoteric terms), which has me doubley worried when making a health site of all topics.

However, I did see a site like NerdFitness ranking for some health terms, and they are definitely not corporate like Healthline, WebMD, etc.

To reiterate, can you rank a health site post YMYL-EAT if you're not a company with a panel of doctorate editors? Is it possible?

submitted by /u/barelybreathing23
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n12ghw/have_any_of_you_ranked_health_sites_recently_is/>

No comments:

Post a Comment