Friday, April 30, 2021

Short SEO Interview for MBA Project

Hello,

I am an MBA student at Cal State Fullerton. For our capstone project my MBA team is consulting with a small local business on improving their online presence and helping to develop a digital marketing strategy. I am looking to conduct a short interview (no more than 10 minutes) with experts in the SEO field. If you offer services in this area I will gladly include your business information in our report for our client to consider if they would take the path of hiring experts in this area.

If anyone would be kind enough to give me a few minutes of your time I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/rawrrr817
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n2c1l9/short_seo_interview_for_mba_project/>

No comments:

Post a Comment