Thursday, April 29, 2021

UTM Parameters in Google Analytics 4

Hi all,

So I've been having a frustrating issue with Google Analytics. I have UTM parameters which are properly set up, but the data is made available only in the most useless way possible.

The source/medium/campaign data are available on the Acquisitions tab - however the term/content are not. I've tried all of the obvious ways, most notably clicking on the blue "+" and attempting to add the data from there.

The data I'm looking for is only available on the Events screen, and even then only in the analysis of a particular event within the last 30 minutes. That's the ONLY place I can find it.

The good news is that the data is available, but I've no idea how to find it outside of that context so that we can properly analyze the display ad performance on a granular enough level.

Thanks in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/Impressive-Fondant52
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n1hzlw/utm_parameters_in_google_analytics_4/>

No comments:

Post a Comment