Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Should I switch to WordPress from Wix?

I have been blogging for about a year. I already have a website on wix but many people are recommending to switch to WordPress as according to them I will never be able to rank on google if I go with Wix. So will it be a wise idea to switch to Wordpress? Will it be worth paying almost 4 times the cost? Please do give your suggestions.

Some details about my blog:
I write for passion not for money so it's not monetized. I post on Physics and I get around 100 monthly viewers. I never really paid attention to SEO so never optimized by articles for SEO. Will make sure to reflect it in my future articles.

submitted by /u/Ragnar-Lodbrok_8055
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/n0y8tp/should_i_switch_to_wordpress_from_wix/>

No comments:

Post a Comment