Saturday, July 31, 2021

City + town landing page for service business

Hi SEO pros,

I'm currently drafting something to provide my content writer for city + town landing pages and have a few questions I'd like to ask your experts!

I've heard many times you need 100% unique content for each page. If the main page contains 1000 words and the town pages contain 750 words and I have 1 city and 10 towns that's 1000 + 10x 750 words! (Also, read blogs which say long form posts are best) How is this even possible without sounding like fluff?

Obviously, I know duplicate area landing pages are actually seen as lets say "grey hat" and I really don't want to get penalise possibly in the future by Google, but what would you advise?

I'm a electrical contractor that only covers Greater Manchester and was wondering if any seos pros have a better way?

Worst case scenario I'll ask my content writer to write me 11 pages which are 100% unique if this is the best option.

Sorry for the long post and hope someone can help me please.

Thanks

submitted by /u/ControlChemical9890
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oveegn/city_town_landing_page_for_service_business/>

No comments:

Post a Comment