Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Plea for help/advice

Hello SEOs

I'm really depressed [ excuse me for my writing Idk really how to express what I feel right now ] after learning SEO and feel like I don't wanna do it anymore, I have been learning SEO for a while and I do have a really strong background on SEO and I know more than basics

but I don't know where to do practice or how I start on that especially that I'm not a content writer and with no fav, niche to make a site about it also its a little bit expensive for a guy from a third-world country and no one cares about SEO here all they do is Facebook ads

The problem that made me depressed and feels like that, its that I didn't earn any 1$ from it ... I tried Upwork I submitted for jobs but got no answer at all especially there is a lot of experienced guys there ... I tried also to apply for remote jobs but the same no answer

I want you guys please to guide & advice me on what should I do ... I feel I'm confident about what I learned and SEO and I can achieve what jobs are posting there but I got no chance

Can you please advice & guide me on what should I do and how ? and if:
- Is anyone swamped with work and could do with an assistant to help with their SEO work?
- If not, can anyone help with pointing out how to get clients or what should I do

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate anyone helping as I'm really down

submitted by /u/MarcoAcrono
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/osj626/plea_for_helpadvice/>

No comments:

Post a Comment