Friday, July 30, 2021

Looking for some opinions/thoughts

I've got a couple of clients where I'm analyzing the impact of the various algorithm updates over the last few months.

In the cases that I'm referring to here, there has been a drop in both traffic as well as rankings. Note, the sites have a lot of pages and a lot of ranked terms. When I pull myself up above all of the details, the trends in clicks and traffic (based on search console data) look like they all started BEFORE the early June algorithm update. The traffic began to change with the week-ended 5/22.

First, is anyone else seeing anything like this? Second, do any of you have any thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/kurtteej
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oukbct/looking_for_some_opinionsthoughts/>

No comments:

Post a Comment