Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Am I Keyword Stuffing? My software thinks so. Need some H2 Help

I'm a beginner at SEO.

I wrote a blog post for my client and am almost ready to publish...

I'm learning from Brian Dean and other SEO experts advice who say you should use related keywords in your H2s as subheaders.

But... my SEO software (GDoc SEO Assistant) is saying there are 2 problems:

  1. "Your content maybe over optimized, keep it in the green zone." (even though my keyword density is 2.79%)
  2. "Reduce the amount of keywords in H2 and H3 tags. Using too many keywords in H2 and H3 tags may be treated as unnatural optimization."

I won't say what my keyword is, but here's an example of the H2s I'm using relative to the keyword:

Keyword:
Juicy Green Pickles (not the actual keyword - just an example)

Title:
Free Juicy Green Pickles (25 Varieties)

H2s:
Large Juicy Green Pickles
Contemporary Juicy Green Pickles
Juicy Green Pickles for The Living Room
Juicy Green Pickles for The Bedroom
Juicy Green Pickles for The Bedroom
Juicy Green Pickles for Kids
Don't Forget Your Free Crunchy Pickles

If it helps add some context...

This is a blog on an ecommerce site. The blog post offers a free resource as a lead magnet (which is highlighted for the first 25% of the blog post). Then, I transition into our products for the rest of the blog. So each of the H2s focus on products from our store (except for the final H2 which reminds readers of the free resource).

So... having said all that... Am I keyword stuffing with these H2s?

I'm wondering if it's because the exact keyword is apart of most H2s... Even though they're relevant and Ahrefs and SEMrush show them as related LSI keywords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/bstorey
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ot0ja9/am_i_keyword_stuffing_my_software_thinks_so_need/>

No comments:

Post a Comment