Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Am I a service area business?

Hello. For 5 years I have had a professional counseling office. I have decided to move my business virtual and give up my physical office space (I have been working from home since covid, still paying $$$ for unused office space).

However, I am concerned about how being virtual will impact my local seo. So, one idea I had is to offer a limited number of "walk and talk" sessions in 2-3 public parks in counties I want to target for seo. That way, I can offer a local service "boots on the ground" style. Would this be enough for Google to consider me an SAB?

submitted by /u/custardextract
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ot9cl1/am_i_a_service_area_business/>

No comments:

Post a Comment