Friday, July 30, 2021

Chat Bot SEO on a site where the Chat bot is the focus

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a niche site where the chat bot is the main focus. So it's not one of these little icons in a corner that you can click, it's basically a big chat window. I don't plan to use a CMS.

How would you go about that in SEO and making it indexable? My idea is to put all my questions and answers that I have in the bot index onto a knowledge base page for indexing. Do you think that's a good idea?

I think I would try to copy the SEOpress FAQ formatting and write a script to put the index export in that format. Or would you just make the questions <h3> and the answer <p>?

And more importantly, I sometimes have 3 or more ways to phrase a question, that would be part of the export, how would you incorporate alternative phrasing?

My niche is rather small and it's more important that it's indexed at all, how high it ranks is less of a concern.

Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/martijn_ark
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ouihk5/chat_bot_seo_on_a_site_where_the_chat_bot_is_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment