Saturday, July 31, 2021

Are there any potential consequences' to getting links from the deep web?

Hey everyone, I'm a beginner SEO with a question about a potential link building opportunity. The company I work for has a bunch of ELearning courses available they provide to their clients, and a new website that I built and am now figure out the SEO for. The courses already receive significant traffic, and I would like to ad links to the site in the intro to the courses to attract traffic to the site. My question is, would these links be counted as backlinks, since they are coming from the deep web? Even if not, I assume the traffic would still be helpful for SEO. Are there any potential pitfalls here I'm not seeing?

submitted by /u/devhelpplzthx
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ovbnrt/are_there_any_potential_consequences_to_getting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment