Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Should I back out of this Website Deal?

Hi all,

I'm currently doing Diligence on a website I am looking to buy and I am currently in escrow. It's my first time so I am still learning the ropes.

Everything looked good, and traffic numbers looked strong from the Google Analytics report the seller shared with me. 98% of the results came from Organic search. The issue however is that when I tried to type in the Keywords that showed up in the Google Analytics report in Google and Bing search engine, I could not find the website at all. I went as far back to page 10 for the search.

My question is, should I be concerned about this? The site is saying its driving strong organic traffic but I cannot find it on Google or Bing using the keywords the report is telling me people are using to find the website.

submitted by /u/runnershigh1990
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/otn1n7/should_i_back_out_of_this_website_deal/>

No comments:

Post a Comment