Friday, July 30, 2021

How Do I Create Videos with Top and Bottom Bars and Subtitles?

I've noticed a video trend from SEOs lately creating videos with the format where they have black (or whatever color bars) at the top and bottom, with subtitles flashing by as they speak whatever text they are speaking. Some even have a video completion bar that goes across the bottom as the video plays, until it is complete.

I've been searching for how to do this entire effect and can't seem to find the exact terms to use to describe this technique. How do I create this effect on videos - specifically, the black bars, the completion bar, and the subtitles?

And what program(s) do I need?

submitted by /u/InvisiblePossession
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oumfpk/how_do_i_create_videos_with_top_and_bottom_bars/>

No comments:

Post a Comment