Thursday, February 28, 2019

11k of 37k pages on our site "Crawled - currently not indexed" in Google Search Console

Howdy. I've been researching for over an hour why such a large number of our pages haven't been indexed and haven't found anything definitive so I'm looking for some expert insight.

For some background: This an ecommerce site and we launched a large number of products (about 4k) on the site about 20 days ago, so that is likely a portion of what is unindexed. I've looked for issues with duplicate content, page titles, and canonical tags without much semblance of a pattern to those 11k pages. There is very little competition for our products in search so I'm surprised they are in limbo.

From my research thus far the consensus seems to be that there is not much I can do except wait until Google decides to add them to their index.

From your experience are there other things I should investigate or just wait it out?

submitted by /u/langstn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avvwnr/11k_of_37k_pages_on_our_site_crawled_currently/>

No comments:

Post a Comment