Thursday, February 28, 2019

Linkbuilding, The biggest lie ever?

So... I am terrible at SEO, Like Completely terrible. I understand what needs to be done but i have no idea how to implement it. Now, I've started to learn and i'm currently looking at link profiles for all of my competitors that have page 1 rankings.... and let me tell you that this "natural backlink profile" just looks like complete bullshit to me....

Every high authority backlink / pretty much every backlink my competitors have just looks like spam, Nothing looks natural about it at all, a lot of them look like they've paid to be listed there, some of them are directories, there isn't really any backlinks coming from websites that look remotely reputable.

Is this just the beauty industry? Or is anybody else finding this?

I'm personally scared to backlink after all this stuff i have read but now.... why am i worried?

One thing i can say is though, none of them seem to be blog comments.

submitted by /u/revivehairartists
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avsg15/linkbuilding_the_biggest_lie_ever/>

No comments:

Post a Comment