Tuesday, February 26, 2019

SEO problem

Hello.

I have a website about movies. And my post rank well, not great, but ok. Just for example, my page is in Croatian, but I will tell you in English just to explain.

I have post best movies 2018. Which is in Croatian first at best movies 2018, at movies 2018, and was 3rd at movies, only in Croatian language.

But what my problem is, we are in 2019, and my post from 2018 is getting less and less visits. I have a new post best upcoming 2019 movies, mostly in same places as was 2018 edition.

Here is my problem, for some reason, my pages are not ranking well, very bad. Not sure if I can find them in first ten Google pages. I don't know how to fix that, so I have every year same problem, I depend on my posts. I would rather like to have m pages ranked well, then my posts.

I need help, can someone tell me what am I doing wrong and suggest me how to rank pages better.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Pogrebnik
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/av4kqg/seo_problem/>

No comments:

Post a Comment