Wednesday, February 27, 2019

How to find what medicament and medicament related keywords are trending right now?

I was trying to use some tools but I have no sucess. What I'm trying to do is finding trending medicaments so I can write some content about it. For example, let's say that in February, there was a huge search increase of 300% for the medicine "cyclosporin" for some random reason. Ok, If I type this term on some tools, it will show me how much it was searched this month, but what if I want to find similar keywords (not keywords like "what is cyclosporin, which had an increase of 100% in this hypothetic case), but to see a totally different keyword that's also a medicine and had an increase of 500% (let's say minoxidil had an increase of 500%), for example. Those websites don't show me minoxidil, only similar searches for cyclospirin.

submitted by /u/Siemperx
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avhb00/how_to_find_what_medicament_and_medicament/>

No comments:

Post a Comment