Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Can Anyone Help me Explain this?

So I launched a new wordpress site with good on page seo but pretty much zero links. My niche isn't super competitive and after a few days I started to see a couple pages ranking for my KWs. Started at rank 80 or so. A couple weeks later rank 50.

I start building local citations using a citation service (really not sure if this is related). Then I start dropping out of the top 100 for a couple KWs. The other KWs start dropping and over the course of the week I have zero KWs in the top 100.

Is this just something that happens to new websites or should I be concerned?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

submitted by /u/Marlzzz
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avnxrs/can_anyone_help_me_explain_this/>

No comments:

Post a Comment